<body>
Wednesday, November 29, 2006

:: A New Decision?

Well over the shower it seems that I've came to a conclusion to something. I believe that there's no other viable alternative other than the step I'm going to take. It may seem drastic yes I admit, but do understand that I have my own reasons for doing so.

Thought such stuffs will work itself out over time, but as the day draws near I believe it's good to let things come to an end soon. Not pretty. But it beats having me to slog through the whole thingy and come out of it, feeling all so disappointed with that tinge of hatred and sadness which might lead to even more bad things.

Sometimes I do hope that you will understand. Oh well.

was here @ 11:41 PM | permalink
0 comments

about ::


[pic to be added soon, if i feel like]

anthonian//rvian//saint//39sce
awaiting matriculation


wazzup ::


just bumming around, argh!


camwh0re ::


i hate taking pictures. just kidding lol.


holla! ::


coming soon. stay updated!


pals ::


elaine
jennie
taffy
zanxuan
zonglun

still in the processing of adding more links. patience please!


archives ::




misc ::


visitors' count






copyright 2006 (c) asdboy
powered by blogger