Saturday, December 16, 2006
:: Cinderella
I know it sounds a little crazy, but I actually went down with ZL to Oleander Tuition Services to register as a tutor. Honestly this is the first time I heard that a tuition agency would only accept walk-in registrations. And to add on to my stupidity, I have to pay 8 bucks upfront as registration fee. My oh my am I that desperate for some extra income? I could have just pick up a copy of Straits' Times Classified newspaper and call those agencies. Free registration somemore minus the contractual obligation I had to sign at Oleander's. Yes a tuitor contract - how interesting is that! Hmm that 8 bucks had better prove to be a worthy investment. The guy in charge sounded confident of his pool of available assignments, and both of us have a positive feeling about this agency. Though the actual location of the office is extremely out of the way. Hope some of my email resumes get picked up and some luck would come my way lol!
After that we went to catch Cinderella. I have no idea why I wanted to watch that show. It seems that my desire for horror flicks have gone down alot, plus the fact that the show is about plastic surgery makes it all the more scarier. But at least the idea sounds rather original, so I'd thought might as well give it a shot. Unfortunately (or rather, fortunately) the movie was not that scary as I thought. In fact I was able to keep my eyes wide open for most parts of the show, even when the ghost appeared suddenly did I hardly batter an eyelid. There were some classic scary moments though. But for those who want to try watching horror shows but do not want to be overly freaked out, I think you could put this under consideration. Not an extremely hair-raising blockbuster, but definitely useful if you want to give yourself a little scare.
was here @ 2:26 AM | permalink
0 comments