Monday, December 11, 2006
:: Finished Goong
Ahh I finally completed the entire Goong VCD collection today. After several sleepless nights, the last episode was concluded after a 6-discs' marathon. I can't believe that I'm actually hooked on to this show - it could well be the best drama serial I had watched so far. The story plot is rather unique, and the actions of the female lead are indeed so funny. Kinda reminds me of someone :) Anyway many thanks to Bernard for being so generous enough to loan me this 24-discs' collection. But it was rather disappointing towards the end, cause the humourous aspect seemed to taper off and things begin to get really very serious.
I am not going to do a sypnosis here, so to find out what happened just go rent or borrow the discs from someone you know. Alternatively there is always the ever-trusty Youtube to depend on, and the entire series is being uploaded there I heard. Somemore they come with English subtitles too, which is a major plus as compared to Chinese subs in my personal opinion. It's definitely worth a watch, especially for those who are currently doing nothing at all like yours truly and the storyline would captivate even the most neutral viewer. Granted there is always the existence of sad painful scenes which is so typical of K-dramas, but hey sometimes a little bit of romance never kills right?
was here @ 6:40 AM | permalink
0 comments