<body>
Thursday, December 14, 2006

:: Tim's Farewell

Went to Tim's farewell dinner cum party yesterday night. The guys had Japanese buffet at Akira Restaurant, and the price is really steep. Apparently every person has to pay 30+++, but Tim decided to be generous for once and subsidised the extra charges for everyone. So in the end I just paid 30 flat. If you are a big fan of Japanese cuisine then it's a good place to eat your hearts out. Though the location is rather inaccessible (it's in some deserted part in town) but the stuff there is really good. Sashimi is really fresh and there's all sorts of Jap food you can ever imagine. I'd particularly liked the soft shell crab maki - taste just simply delicious. But I'm not that into Jap food, and I don't really like eating sashimi so it wasn't that much of an appeal to me. It's a big eye-opener nonetheless though. Going through the array of available dishes is sure to make anyone feel that slight tinge of hungriness in you.

Club Momo with ZL, Van and CW was next on the agenda. Haha had to resort to borrow I/Cs from CW in order to get in - apparently the age limit is 21 for guys argh. ZL took Van's. I guess the bouncer knew what was going on all along, but he just took a formality glance before hurried us in while his supervisor was not looking. Think most bouncers are rather nice guys though they might not look that friendly. And the door girls gave 2 Durex condoms to every patron mm. Now what's that supposed to mean lol! Van eventually got banned before he even hit the dancefloor because he lent his friend his I/C and was found out by the supervisor. Warned that he could even be taken to the police for doing that. What a close shave. The crowd's significantly older than that of Zouk and MoS, though the floor was not really that congested. Everybody had a comfortable space to dance. The gender ratio was healthy though music-wise I thought Phuture's was better. Could tell that me and ZL really enjoyed ourselves and it was a very good sweatout for like 3hrs straight haha, though it was evident CW was already feeling very sleepy. In fact one girl actually wanted to know CW! Fancy a girl picking up a guy in a club, what are the chances of that happening really. CW must be one lucky man yesterday night.

After that we promised Tim that we would show up at his hotel suite, and we did - after 2 hours of insane walking though. The soles of my adidas shoes gave way during the tedious walk. Tasted vodka redbull for the first time in my life, and Bailey remains as one of my favourite alcohol. Best taken on the rocks woohoo!

Reached home at 9am. Had instant noodles for lunch before slumbering till 10.30pm. Yes I am going out to have my dinner now. Total pwnage.

was here @ 10:57 PM | permalink
0 comments

about ::


[pic to be added soon, if i feel like]

anthonian//rvian//saint//39sce
awaiting matriculation


wazzup ::


just bumming around, argh!


camwh0re ::


i hate taking pictures. just kidding lol.


holla! ::


coming soon. stay updated!


pals ::


elaine
jennie
taffy
zanxuan
zonglun

still in the processing of adding more links. patience please!


archives ::




misc ::


visitors' count






copyright 2006 (c) asdboy
powered by blogger