Tuesday, December 5, 2006
:: Vivo City
My first ever visit to the recently-opened Vivo City, and boy it's really a huge mall. Though it did not match my initial expectation when in terms of size - I'd actually thought it was two to three times the size of Suntec City, which was quite impossible - but the array of shops there is indeed wonderful. Whatever you get in the major shopping centres in town, you can definitely find it in Vivo City and more. I did planned to save my maiden Vivo visit for another day, but YZ was said he was going to fly back home soon so I decided to meet up with him and two of his friends for dinner cum movie. Actually he won't be flying THAT soon, but that's another long complicated story altogether. Battle of Wits is a rather nice show, catch it if you are a huge fan of chinese epic movies. But I have to forewarn that the starting stages is rather complicated, and I was rather lost for the first twenty minutes of the show at least.
Went to Geylang for supper with YZ after we parted with the other two guys, and we had frog's porridge. Think it's somewhere at Lorong 10 - I can't remember the number but that should be it. Or somewhere near there. It costs just 18 for a very full meal for two, and we had two bottles of Heineken to top things off. It's always nice to have beer while eating, though that will mean a beer belly would come soon aw. And I felt that I was being silly when I tried to avoid any girls or pimps who would attempt to make any sort of communication with me. Guess I'm just not into that kinda stuff lol.
was here @ 2:00 AM | permalink
0 comments