<body>
Tuesday, January 9, 2007

:: And Small Michelle Cried..

Well after knowing about how chaotic and ill-disciplined the kids in my last RC session went, Michelle the coordinator decide to give them a talk before the lesson started proper. A talk it was not. What is it about, I'm not too sure myself cause I actually turned up late. But I guess it must have been pretty harsh on the kids, cause Small Michelle can't stop crying the moment I stepped in. And the atmosphere was indeed tense. It appears that they hated me for complaining behind their back. But hey I thought all Big Michelle was gonna do is to sit at the back of the class today and monitor the progress - definitely not giving them a good lecture on the way they bullied me. Everyone thought I was some kinda backstabber..

If only they knew my intentions. I told them very frankly that I myself prefer a more relaxed environment when it comes to learning, that's why I never scolded them or focused on alot of discipline. I allow the girls to talk in class as long as I'm not explaining. I never did scolded them once, not even when they ran about and throwing things at me. But last week really went kinda overboard though. Yes I did felt kinda silly for letting them step over my head by being too nice to them - but they're still young kids afterall, and they don't need another school teacher at the RC centre. I hoped to let them know that I can be their friend, and they can approach me whenever they need any form of academic help outside RC timing. It's quite disappointing when you respect them as young adults and you don't get what you deserved bad. Nearly broke down halfway when I was telling them all these, but once I started to notice a slight change in my voice I'd go back to Science Chapter 1: Matter. Well but it turned out well near the end of lesson, they started talking to me once again and Big Mich even told me post-lesson that they didn't want me to leave lol.

COCO Boy's main task for the day is to update a spreadsheet report regarding vouchers across the various stations. Yes it's vouchers again sadly. And I can't believe I'm so slow that I couldn't even finish doing that one spreadsheet today. Yes I spent like the whole working hours trying to complete it, but the raw reports were far too messy and not standardised at all. And guess what, one of the stations had some gross error in calculations. For that 20 dollars margin in error, I've gotta recount ALL the station's vouchers once more tomorrow. More counting of vouchers again.

Well COCO Boy did have his first taste of accessing the SAP system. But I'm like knowing next to nothing to it, cause all the supposed explanations was only done in 5 minutes before one of my colleague left. And it went waay too fast for me to even jot down. But I can tell that it's an important piece of software for businesses worldwide. Somewhat like a database system.

One good news before I go - I only received like 4 emails today! And I was too busy to even sit down and go through all of them. Plus the remaining ones from yesterday lol. I wonder how much mail storage can Outlook allow. Hehe.

was here @ 11:18 PM | permalink
0 comments

about ::


[pic to be added soon, if i feel like]

anthonian//rvian//saint//39sce
awaiting matriculation


wazzup ::


just bumming around, argh!


camwh0re ::


i hate taking pictures. just kidding lol.


holla! ::


coming soon. stay updated!


pals ::


elaine
jennie
taffy
zanxuan
zonglun

still in the processing of adding more links. patience please!


archives ::




misc ::


visitors' count






copyright 2006 (c) asdboy
powered by blogger