<body>
Monday, January 8, 2007

:: COCO Boy

"Hi there, can I know where Grace is?"

And before I know, I was being led to my workplace for my first day of work when even my supposed supervisor was late. Well actually most of the people at Chevron Singapore came later than expected but guess this privilege only extends to permanent staff only, much less a temp guy like me. My new job? I'd prefer to call it the COCO Boy :)

Well COCO Boy is theoretically not directly under Grace, but rather the COCO Accountant. Not a not babe sadly, but well the poor accountant seems to be the busiest office worker I've witnessed in my life so far. Endless phone calls, spreadsheets to do and basically just countless tasks. Well his assistant left quite some time ago, and that's where this COCO Boy comes in! COCO Boy helps his boss to scan documents (yes I scanned like over 200 plus bank statements today), count vouchers (and he said I was too slow, when I'm nearly going crazy counting those vouchers one by one cause they seem to be glued to each other for some unknown reasons).

COCO Boy don't have access to MSN Messenger (argh!) at his workdesk, and his LCD computer screen faces the two biggies of the department (supposedly) so he cannot slack. In fact, they can watch my every move. I am indeed very impressed with the internal intranet system, and in fact my inbox is filled with over 50 mails in just one day! I can't understand like almost all of them. Actually most of them are for my boss, so I'd just get the carboned copy anyway. Now you can tell how busy my boss is. And COCO Boy's workdesk is even worst than my room condition. Hundreds (yes, literally hundreds) of unopened letters in all sorts of colours and size - brown, white, big, small. Scary.

First day wasn't all THAT bad, but COCO Boy can feel that more stuff will come. I mean, there must be an explanation for all those letters yeah? Someone would have to deal with them. More photocopying and filing. *Groans*

was here @ 11:38 PM | permalink
0 comments

about ::


[pic to be added soon, if i feel like]

anthonian//rvian//saint//39sce
awaiting matriculation


wazzup ::


just bumming around, argh!


camwh0re ::


i hate taking pictures. just kidding lol.


holla! ::


coming soon. stay updated!


pals ::


elaine
jennie
taffy
zanxuan
zonglun

still in the processing of adding more links. patience please!


archives ::




misc ::


visitors' count






copyright 2006 (c) asdboy
powered by blogger